Facts & Figures
The DVTA is proud to be one of the largest and most efficient transit providers in Vermont. Here's some of what we did last year.
Rides provided 280,396
Miles traveled 334,644
Hours of service 20,247
Most rides in a single day 12,172
Operating budget $1,753,786
% Federal funding 51%
% State funding 23%
% Local funding 26%
Amount of local funding $456,551
# of Employees 33
# of Volunteer drivers 18
# of Volunteer rides 562
# of Volunteer miles 26,186
# of Routes 16
# of Rides West Dover-Wilmington Route 84,695
# of Rides Wilmington-Brattleboro Route 25,461
# of Rides Mount Snow Route 48,675
# of Rides Timber Creek Route 22,497
# of Rides Greenspring Route 16,907
# of Rides Bears Crossing/SunTec Route 10,775
# of Rides Kingswood Route 9,409
# of Rides Wilmington-Readsboro Route 7,569
# of Rides West Dover Route 2,951
# of Rides Mount Snow Parking Lots 32,810
# of Rides to senior meal sites, shopping 4,274
# of Rides to adult day care 2,007
Did you know...
- That the DVTA is the third largest provider of fixed routes rides in Vermont behind only Burlington and Rutland?
- That the Wilmington-West Dover route has the highest rides per hour for a rural route in the state?
- That the DVTA has one of the highest percentages of local income in the state?
- The we make almost 1,000 gallons of biodiesel fuel from scratch each year to put in our buses, making us one of the only providers anywhere to make some of our own fuel?
- That in our history we have given almost 4,000,00 rides?
2014 DVTA Fleet Inventory
|Model & Year||Type of Vehicle||# Seats|