WHO DESIGNED AND BUILT THE FACILITY?
This facility has been in the design process since 2003, and has been carefully planned. The MOOver is grateful to all the partners below who have contributed to this design:
- Architect: Maclay Architects, Waitsfield, Vermont
- Civil engineering: Bannon Engineering, Randolph, Vermont
- Project Manager: Steve Horton, Walpole, New Hampshire
- Contractor:Wright Construction, Mount Holly, Vermont
- Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Engineer: Pearson & Associates, Stowe, Vermont
- Structural Engineer: Hardy Engineering, Colchester, Vermont
- Initial building design: Linesync Architects, Wilmington, Vermont
- Conceptual consulting: John Redd, Wilmington, Vermont
- Move into the garage portion: March 16, 2015
- Moved into the office portion: April 2, 2015
- Riverwalk opened: October 27, 2015
The BRELLA program also provides access to remediation funding. The MOOver was fortunate to receive a $100,000 EPA Grant administered by the Windham Regional Commission, as well as a $71,500 EPA low-interest loan serviced by the Brattleboro Savings & Loan and the WRC.