Any federally funded vehicle can no longer mandate mask wearing for riders or drivers.
Therefore, effective Thursday 4/21/2022 SEVT will move to masks suggested across all transportation modes, including fixed routes, and demand response. Again as a reminder, while there is no longer a mandate in place, drivers and riders that wish to continue wearing a mask are welcome to continue that practice. There is the possibility of this ruling being overturned by appeal and once again reinstated. Please know that if they reinstate the mandate the MOOver will follow that ruling
We ask everyone’s support and cooperation to keep our services running. As always please keep these tips in mind to keep us all safe, and MOOving!
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze.
- Do not attempt to get on the bus or ride it if you have any symptoms of the COVID-19 virus: cough, fever, difficulty breathing,
The MOOver wipes down surfaces on its vehicles and uses an aerosol disinfectant to help protect its riders and drivers. The driver will deny any boarding or require you to exit the bus if you violate any of the above or if you exhibit visible signs of symptoms. These rules are designed and enforced for the safety of the driver and riders. We are working hard to continue providing rides to essential jobs and services.
Your cooperation is appreciated. Thank you!!!!!!
For questions or comments contact the MOOver at:
1-802-464-8487 or email@example.com
DURING COVID-19, HERE IS HOW YOU CAN LIMIT YOUR EXPOSURE.
1. CLEAN YOUR HANDS OFTEN
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
2. COVER COUGHS AND SNEEZES
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
3. STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
For more information contact the Vermont Department of Health at 1-800-464-4343 or 802-863-7200
TTY/TDD: Dial 711